CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

SuMMer TiMe MuD PuDDLes

The Reidhead clan had a blast this summer playing in the many mud puddles we had! We had some really good rain come our way this last month! I remember playing in the mud puddles all the time when I was little so I couldn't be mean and not let my kids do it! We had to make sure the gate was closed everytime Parker was outside because he would escape and go straight to the puddles! As you can see by the pics he got away without us knowing a couple of times!!Once was after church he never made it in the house and got in the puddle shoes and all! It wasn't so fun cleaning up after them everytime but hey they are kids what can I expect! If it wasn't muddy wet clothes it would have been another mess to clean up!!haha At least they had some MUDDY FUN!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids! I love the pic of Parker loosing his britches!

Porter Prodigies II said...

I LOVE mud! My kids are so jealous of these pics, I never let them play in the mud here, its always freezing outside when it rains, why dont we have warm rainy days? I love how Parkers binkie is still clean through the mud of his face. Some things are too important to get dirty ;) Your kids are adorable, I cant wait to see what the next one will look like!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

gotta luv good ol fashion mud! every mother needs at least one set of pics of her children covered in mud...