CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

SuMMer BooBoos!

Can you be a kid without having a few of these "OUCHIES"?
Payton was playing in the yard one day with Parker and I hear him screaming bloody murder...He comes running in the house holding his head as blood is running down his arm! My first thought was that stupid bow and arrow he's been playing with!! Well he is just rambling on in a terrified/crying voice saying "Mom he was going to through it at my little brother,I didn't do anything!!"Just repeating himself. I think he was so scared HE was going to be in trouble! Poor kid!! Well Payton and Parker were in our fenced yard and a couple of neighbor boys were on the other side playing. Well "the 3 year old" as Payton calls him decided to through or drop a big rock over the fence at Payton and gave him a pretty deep hole in his head. Of course I was freaking out cuz there is tons of blood and I couldn't take the towel off to see just how bad it was. It wasn't too bad but it took FOREVER to stop bleeding. I thought it looked just like a stab with a pen but he's now got a pretty good scar!! Hopefully it will look better over time!


Oh if this face isn't so sad!! Haha I had gone grocery shopping and got back late and was being lazy and only put the cold stuff away! Well we got the kids all ready for bed, the lights all turned off when Payton decided he was going to go back in the living room and get his dinosaur. Next thing I know I thought the whole kitchen counter came down!! It was so loud and I just knew there was going to be blood everywhere when I got the light on... Well ya... Payton had tripped over the case of water and nailed his chin on the corner of a card board box of something else! The corner of the box went right through his skin into his mouth! So he had a hole in his chin!! Plus a little gash by his eye! These pics were a couple of days after  so he already looks so much better!


The summer nights brought many sleeping nights of our kids on our bedroom floor!They all have kid size sleeping bags they slept in.Seth woke up one morning with about 3 bites on his forehead...Here are the results! The first day it was a little swollen and I had been somewhere all day and so when he woke up the next morningI was so shocked! It just kept getting worse! The swelling started on his forehead and just kept moving down his face! I didn't get any pics of when it was really bad!It was amazing even on the side of his head you could see his hair sticking out!  We are thinking it was a spider that bit him because of the major swelling but now we are wondering if it was just a mosquito! Because of his reaction to a bee sting about a month before we are thinking his has major reactions to insect bites??Anyway what ever it was made us take a trip to the ER after it wasn't getting better and a steriod medication. He was so worried because school was due to start in a week and did not want to go looking like a zombie!!


I think in this one you can't even really tell it's SETH!!

1 comments:

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

OMG Nicole. Poor Payton... just reading that and then seeing the pics i started to feel weak, and dizzy! Can Seth be any cuter? He even makes a swollen eye look good!!