CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

HUNTing=Jed's FAVORITE time of the year!

We interupt this marriage to bring on the hunting season...
There is no truer statement for our home!!
Here is how it started out...calling from 2 phones to see if he got drawn!!!



BRANDON came home with a TURKEY!!!

Parker was not too sure of the TURKEY and hung onto Brandon for his life!!

We are so mean!!!



ONE HAPPY MAN>>>

The kids all wanted to be right there while Jed and a couple of buddies cut up the deer...

Seth helped hold the antlers while they hung it upside down...

Emmie is more of a boy than her brothers most of the time!! Brandon teased us that we needed to have another girl so we would have another BOY in the family!! She wanted to stay until all the nasty work was done and wanted to be right there and watch and help!!

3 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Youre such a nice wife to agree to him spending all that time hunting. I guess everyone needs an out and a hobby though, right? Nice job on the hunt, I LOVE that pic of Parker all curled, I can almost hear him saying "eeew"..such a cutie!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

I wonder who scared Parker more the turkey or his Aunt Mariah!?!

{nicole coombs} said...

At least for the most part hunting season comes and goes. Softball season is ALL YEAR LONG!! haha Your kiddos are so cute I miss you guys! Hopefully we het to see you soon!!