Well after our kids told my mom that they have never seen the ocean we have been wanting to take them there! So we waited all Summer to do it but finally made it there! We headed out on Wednesday (July 29th) after work, hit Sea world on Thurday, the San Diego Temple and the beach Friday and Saturday morning and then Sea World again Saturday night. The kids absolutly LOVED the beach!! We couldn't get Jed and Seth out of the waves and Emmie,Payton and Parker loved running in and out of the water! There was pure joy and happiness on their little faces the whole time! The weather was beautiful! I loved the breeze that came off the ocean as you lay in the sun on the beach.Parker just ran around like crazy squeeling. We did get some sun burns but it was worth it! Sea World was great on Thursday but a little too busy on Saturday night,duh! Seth's favorite was the sea lions, Emmie's was the Shamu show that we watched twice, the day one then the night show. Payton's favorite was the sharkes and dolphins. Parker loved it all! We had a great trip and hope to go back some day!!
Payton did is name all by himself!
Parker and Jed were famous at Sea World! They showed them on the big screen at the Shamu show 4 times!! After the first time I was going to get my camera out to take a pic if they did it again but thought no way are they going to show the same section again! Boy was I wrong! Finally on the 4th time I caught a little bit of it on camera.

Don't know who was more of a kid on the beach..Jed or Seth!!
The BEAUTIFUL San Diego Temple!!!
2 comments:
oh man, those pics are sooo great!! wow we miss you and your adorable little family!! looks like you guys had a memorable and great summer!!
and I thought I was jealous over slide rock!!
Post a Comment