MEET THE TEACHER...
Here is Emmie with her 2nd grade teacher...The ONE and ONLY....MRS.CRONIN!!
Seth with his 3rd grade teacher...The ONE and ONLY...Ms.Duncan!!
Emmie on the very first day of 2nd grade!!
Seth...3rd grade here he comes...
Payton gets to go to Miss Sari and Miss Marcie's Little Scholars pre-school this year!
He is loving it and has learned so much! This kid takes everything in and asks a million questions! He says the funniest things and asks some off the wall questions! He also still sleeps at the foot of our bed and it doesn't matter what we try to brib him with he doesn't care he'll give up anything to be able to sleep in moms bed! We tried to tell him he couldn't go to school anymore and as much as he loves it he said fine I won't go! Oh Payton! I guess it is a good one on one time with him cuz Jed and I lay there and wait for his questions to start coming!! Jed laughs everytime because it will be at least a 10 minute 100 questions kind of deal!! I guess I won't complain too much because they are only little once...
Here he is in front of Miss Sari's house
His class room... His favorite part is show and tell and waits all week until it is Thurday so he can take something to show!! He's getting too big and will start kindergarden next year:(



2 comments:
The pic of Emmie and Mrs. Cronin isn't showing up...LOVE all your posts!! Your San Diego Pics are awesome!!! I just love your family!
Man I have the cutest niece and nephews! Thanks Nicole and Jed! Payton is a crack up. What does he take to show and tell???
Post a Comment