




DAUGHTER!!!!My little miss Emmie turned 7 on January 6th! Myhow time flys!Poor girl alwways ges the shaft cuz it's so close to Christmas!I keep saying I'll do better next year... But I promise I WILL DO BETTER NEXT YEAR!
She got to choose dinner which was Navajo tacos YUMMY! She had a star birthday cake with all different candies on top to decorate it!Original I know. She got spoiled...
the Despains brought her this nifty yarn kits that makes a purse, Grandma Val gave her a knitting loom, she also got a make-up set(surprise),shoes,clothes,and her favorite gift was going to the postthat evening with me and finding a birthday card with a crisp $10 bill in there that came all the way from Great Britain!! Thanks Uncle Stuart for always remembering our birthdays and making them special.Most birthdays thats the only card we get!!
Emmie is special because:
She is always singing or humming a song ALWAYS
She has beautiful big eyes with long thick lashes
She loves to do her hair or anyone elses hat will let her
She is learning to be a good reader
She has got a 100% on every spelling test this year
She has be-a-u-tiful handwritting and doodles all over her school work
She loves showing affection
Shes very shy around most people
She says beautiful prayers
She loves playing by herself, especially outside
She loves to write notes when shes in trouble
Shes a people watcher
She always helps with Parker
Most of all she has a sweet spirit and we are so blessed to have her as our one and only daughter!We love you EMMIE!!
baseball
8 years ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Emmie!!
Happy Birthday Emmie. Good job to get this updated! I'm impressed!
She is beautiful! I can't believe how fast they grow.
Hey how about an update?? It is almost may you know...
Post a Comment