CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

CHRISTmas...



Wow it was hard to get in the Christmas spirit this year!I love,love,love Christmas I just think life was crazy and it came up on me WAY too fast!I tried to down size our Christmas this year because I feel my kids always get too much and half of it is not hardly played with...I am the only one that feels that way?!?
Anyway..Santa Clause did find our house this year. Seth came in our room about 7am and said "mom Santa came!" So I told him to go get his sister up. I got up and Payton was at the foot of my bed, his usual sleeping arrangement.I said Payton get up Santa came! HE sits up as fast as he coulg have asleep and says "for reals???" As he is rubbing his eyes tryring to get them to work!haha
The kids still ended up having tons of pressents but more needed ones this year. Seth cleaned house and got 7 warm-up outfits because that the only thing he will wear and I was sick of fighting him on the mornings he had to wear jeans! Thank goodness for Wal-marts black Friday sales I picked up the outfits for $4 a set!!
He also got a BB gun, which is all he wanted for Christmas!
Emmie of course got plenty of clothes, twin baby dolls and a baby stroller set that part was already broke on Christmas day!
Payton got a train set, some tranformers,a dinosaur puzzle(his favorite)Story:So we couldn't decide what to get Payton as his "big" present. We were at target and were showing him every toy isle trying to decide. He saw this dino puzzle and didn't care about any other toy that was in the store!I kept trying to show him everything! He said "fine mom I'll have the train track" um I'm dumb. He did get both a train track(frome Santa) so good thing we decided to get his the dino puzzle dino! Should have just let Santa bring him the puzzle!Don't know why Santa thinks the present has to be big or spectacular as long as it is what the kids really wans!! Lesson learned...
Parker got 2 toys to push around which he loves. The tractor I think Emmie would have loved to get for Christmas since she rode it all over the house for 3 days!
I got spoiled by Jed.Los of clothes, some boots, Dr. martens, I love them and some jewlery. He picked everything by himself and did a great job!
Jed got some boots and some hunting stuff of course!
Julie did an awesome calendar for my parents that they love!! Troy and Melani got my dad a HUGE remote!haha We all had a great Chritmas with lots of gifts and love shown!





0 comments: