

Parker loves eating Ramen Noodles and this is his favoite way to eat them...straight off the table, using his fingers!
SUPERcross 2009!!



At the last minute we decided to head to the Phoenix Supercross races. We are glad we did! It was fun for the whole family and Tim, Cooper and Rigdon met us there. I think the kids had the most fun eating the yummy treats you can buy there!The races were good and it is always fun to people watch!!
JUST GIVE HIM A ROLL OF TAPE!
Parker being his funny cute self!!A roll of tape that he would bend over and pick up off the ground with his mouth and I caught the pic just right to see his liitle face in it!
OUR ITTY BITTY..
Brandon is always putting the kids in weird places and since Parker is so small he gets put in some funny places... This is one of those things that holds all your grocery bags, ya not more than 8 inches wide!
Next he tries out the baby doll stroller...remember he's 15 months here!

He decided it was much more fun to push the baby around than to be pushed around!

TURNING 25!!

As always my birthdays are GREAT!!What mom's birthday isn't just full of gifts, kind deeds and absolutely nothing to do all day but veg?? No it really is ok. But I did get to do a pack meeting on my birthday and all in attendance sang to me which if you know me I don't like being up in front of people as it is but it was great cuz all I had to do was stand there and look dumb(which I'm good at)I did have a cake Thanks to my dad when I got home to share with everyone.Jed brought me home some beautiful flowers and Tiff Martineau brought me buy a brown bag(so it was hidden from my kids) of yummy goodies!!That's all I remember... Are you supposed to lose your mind at 25???
baseball
8 years ago



6 comments:
YEs it is ALWAYS better late than never!! I love when you update your blog...keep em coming!!
ps...my favorite pic is of itty bitty in the sack basket...he is SO stinking cute!!
Iam so excited to FINALLY see an update!!! Yes, you totally lose your mind at 25, when you have more than 2 kids especially. When are you & Jed coming to see us?!?!?!
Yay an update!!! It's just great to see pics of the things we chat about! Love the pic of you and your cake!! Parker Parker Parker, I just want to sqeeze him!!
i'm so ecstatic you decided to point, click, download, and share! WeeMan is so hilarious!
Nicole your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment