CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December Fun...


We finally had a night when nothing was going on and got the tree up and decorated. We couldn't go without having steaks for dinner that night which has been a family tradition since I was little. Of course back then it was special cuz that was the only night of the year we all had a steak for dinner. I love traditions!!

Parker wasn't realy interested in the tree like we thought he would be. If he was walking he might be more "into it"

I had to get pictires of this.. My mom set out all her Christmas books and Parker started pulling them all of the shelf one by one. He would sit there and try so hard to get it opened. Finally this one he got opened and sat and looked at the page it was so cute I had to get a picture!!Hopefully it's a sign that he'll love to READ!

Brandon attrats the missionarys, so when he is over they always stop by. We had been telling them of my moms YUMMY navajo tacos and they happened to stop by and she was making them so they got to eat with them with us. These boxing gloves Jed had to buy have been a popular thing at our house. Seth and Payton got to BOX the MISSIONARIES! I don't know who had more fun the boys or the missionaries!!!Here is Elder Thorton with Payton!

He is Elder Brown boxing with Seth. They just kept laughing the whole time!!

0 comments: