PAYTON...
Payton was lucky enough to get to have his birthday with his Colorado cousins!! He had a great day and got to go bowling!! He had a jungle sheet cake(mom ruined the frosting! figures) and got some awesome presents from his cousins! HE got a gun and a hunting hat to match Kaige and Brock from Uncle Aaron's family, Transformer toy and the movie from Uncle Brad's family, and Kung Fu Panda and a Chain saw from mom and dad! He LOVES all his presents, thanks everyone for making his Birthday special!!
*Payton has such a fun personality...
*He is always saying the funniest things and I wish I could capture his pure laugh and smile for all to see!
*He is always making funny faces.
*He loves to get on Mom's back EVERYTIME she is on the floor.
*He loves to give Parker hugs when Parker lets him and if he does let him he comes running to me and says "Parker let me give him a hug"!
*He loves to be with his Daddy
*He loves watching movies
*He loves playing with animals,dinos,legos but his FAVORITE pass time is coloring!He is an awesome colorer
*He does love to get all these things out at once so they all fill the living room
*He love going to his primary class and tells me EVERY Sunday "I'm going to be good in my class"
*He loves to dance
*He love to wrestle and box his brother and Daddy
*He's not a great eater and whatever he is playing with at dinner time is always on the dinner table with him
*He will dance until he almost pees his pants and deny that he needs to go
*He is moms big helper that is growing up WAY to fast!!
Payton is such a joy to have in our family and keeps us up and going. Always says or does something to make us laugh. He is tough but has a big heart. He can be stubborn at times. We are forever thankful to our heavenly father to let him be a part of our lives! We love you Payton Victor Reidhead!






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Payton!! Looks like he had a great Birthday, what a lucky little boy getting to celebrate with all his cousins! I just came across the cutest pics of him and Lilly when they were a few months old, when I'm not lazy I'll scan them in and send them to you! They'll make you want to cry, they were so dang smiley and tiny!Miss you guys tons, missing you even more as I'm getting ready to start wrapping presents, we ALWAYS wrapped together.... I promise I WILL visit soon!
Happy Birthday Lil Man!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun up there! WE missed you all at Aunt Karlas!
Nicole I had a lot of fun with you guys at the party. I so glad we went. You kids are so cute and I hear all the time what good kids they are. You must be a great mom.
Happy Birthday Payton!! I laughed at the pic of Brad and Jed at the bowling alley they have their hats the same way they have the same smile on their face and they're holding their boys the same way it's priceless...!!
HappY Birthday!! I love being your aunt. It was so fun to se you 2x this month. Thanks for being such a good buddy to Cooper. love you!
Post a Comment