
We went up by Woods Canyon Lake to get our tree. The road you drive is above the Mogollon Rim and this is the view you have from a look out. It was BEAUTIFUL!We feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful area!This picture is missing Parker but he fell asleep before we left and thanks to Uncle Brandon staying at home with him so he could sleep in his own nice bed instead of dragging him out in the woods! I just have to say as we were driving through the really wooded area it reminded me Twilight!!haha
Joe, Mariah, Lauren, James and Joseph Bacca. Thanks for the great laughs and company!!
Not to mention how Mariah ALWAYS has some remedy to try to make Jed feel better.This time was a homemade GINGER tea that Jed chocked down haha!Thanks for your love and concern you always have for others Mariah!!
Joe man handling the tree! You couldn't even see if it was funny!
The kids begged to get their own tree and here is the winning one!!
It has been a tradition of ours for about 3 years to go out and get Christmas trees with Joe, Mariah and kids and in the past Aaron, Annette and kids.(we miss you!)
Jed was sick this year but he was willing to go thin the forest to get some beautiful trees for us all!Thanks babe!!
baseball
8 years ago



1 comments:
Wow I am so gifted, the picture I took is so cute of you guys! Hey do I detect a little sarcasm about all of my home remedies!?! I can't help that I am my fathers daughter for sure!!!
Post a Comment