The man of the hour.....VICTOR KING!
My mom,Parker and I went to Wales, Great Britain to join in the celebration of my Grandpa Kings 90 Th birthday! It was a surprise that we went and that was a great moment...as well as the birthday bash! We spent a great 2 weeks with family over there and it was a very memorable trip!I already miss them so much...
Wow look at all that Chocolate!!! A CADBURY'S outlet!!Needless to say we stuffed our bags full of all the british goodies!!
We went to the best zoo ever CHESTER ZOO! In the picture is Alexander(my cousin Sandra's son) My Auntie Janet,Uncle Stuart, mom,Grandpa king, me and Parker. My Uncle Stuart is hilarious I think he just pinched my mom so that is what the funny faces are about!
Grandpa King was GREAT!! I love him dearly... He loved Parker and would just keep saying to him "good boy, your a good boy" Great Grandpa King gave Parker some money and by Parker's reaction you would think he knew what he was just given!
Here we are at PIZZA HUT in WALES! My Auntie Cola and Uncle Steve. I love these guys dearly and had a blast the time we got to spend with them!

LONDON!!!
We have some of the kindest most GIVING family over there. They drove us everywhere(gas is $9.00 a gallon!)paid for us many of times, bought me a way cute outfit, cooked us the yummiest dinners, had some heart to heart talks, and so much more.. We were definitely SPOILED rotten! I miss them and can't wait to go back!!
My mom,Parker and I went to Wales, Great Britain to join in the celebration of my Grandpa Kings 90 Th birthday! It was a surprise that we went and that was a great moment...as well as the birthday bash! We spent a great 2 weeks with family over there and it was a very memorable trip!I already miss them so much...
Wow look at all that Chocolate!!! A CADBURY'S outlet!!Needless to say we stuffed our bags full of all the british goodies!!
We went to the best zoo ever CHESTER ZOO! In the picture is Alexander(my cousin Sandra's son) My Auntie Janet,Uncle Stuart, mom,Grandpa king, me and Parker. My Uncle Stuart is hilarious I think he just pinched my mom so that is what the funny faces are about!
Grandpa King was GREAT!! I love him dearly... He loved Parker and would just keep saying to him "good boy, your a good boy" Great Grandpa King gave Parker some money and by Parker's reaction you would think he knew what he was just given!
Here we are at PIZZA HUT in WALES! My Auntie Cola and Uncle Steve. I love these guys dearly and had a blast the time we got to spend with them!
LONDON!!!
We have some of the kindest most GIVING family over there. They drove us everywhere(gas is $9.00 a gallon!)paid for us many of times, bought me a way cute outfit, cooked us the yummiest dinners, had some heart to heart talks, and so much more.. We were definitely SPOILED rotten! I miss them and can't wait to go back!!
I have like 500 pictures so I'll spare you...



6 comments:
LOVED the pics!! man we wished we could have been there...looks like the time of a lifetime! I cant believe the cadbury outlet! holy crud...thanks for sharing your 500 pics with us:)
I would love to travel over there. One of these days we will have to go over there with you so you can show us around. Sound like a plan?!
Oh - I wish so bad I could have been there with you guys. That's so fun! Loved reading all about it.
JEALOUS!!!
Looks like an amazing trip!!! Hope everything is going well up North! The new family picture is so cute too! the kids are so dang cute!
How FUN! That is a couple of places that are on my must visit list......some day!
Cute family picture.
Post a Comment