Seth was welcomed into CUB SCOUTING on September 16,2008! He had to get his face painted... Eyes of an eagle to see..Ears of a wolf to hear..nose of a deer to smell..and last but not least...mouth of a bear cuz scouts are always hungry!
Seth is now a CUB SCOUT. He had his very first pack meeting in September and guess who is his CUB MASTER..... ME! So yes I got to take charge and do the pack meeting! So not my comfort zone!I hate getting up in front of people! But we are put in these calling not because they are easy for us but to challenge us right?!? I hope to learn more and get better at what I am SUPPOSED to do!
baseball
8 years ago




5 comments:
Way to go Seth and good luck to you on your calling, pretty funny! I LOVE your new family pic, you guys are HOTT ;) You'll have to tell Emmie that Lexi has already lost 6 teeth and has another loose one, crazy! Miss you guys and I'm possibly thinkin of makin a surprise trip down there, I'll keep you posted!
Hey Nicole, I found your blog, I hope you don't mind. You have a beautiful family. I love the blogging world it's neat to get to know people all over again now that we are all griwn up!
yeah..thats awesome..troy and i just got called as the cub scout leaders too! haha..we are dreading it..scary...you will do good...seth is so cute in his scout uniform!!
Hey I really like your family picture. It is really nice! Have fun being scout master!! My mom loved serving in the scouts so if you need any ideas, she is the one to go to!
Ahh I loved Scouts! I miss being the Bear Leader with all those boys up there! Just dont ell my bishop I said that haha
Post a Comment