CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

One's getting 'em the other is losing 'em!!


4 Toothed PARKER...




Parker now has 4 teeth! 2 on top and 2 on bottom!! I should have washed his face before I took the picture but I didn't think it would turn out so clear!haha

One less tooth for EMMIE...



Her fist loose tooth...here it is HANGING there! Here we all are sitting on Emmies bed just had prayers and getting ready to tuck the kids in bed when Jed told her he'd give her 2 bucks if she pulled it out, she was too chicken so he said ok how about 5 bucks... she says I'll do it for 10 BUCKS!! Little stinker! She ended up getting it out... he got away with only having to give her 2 bucks!Thats all she asked for!!haha She was so proud and had to show everyone. The tooth fairy must have been too busy OR tired cuz she had to wait 2 nights for her to come...I guess it was worth the wait cuz she got $3!!

1 comments:

troy and melani said...

haha..so cute...that stinkin tooth fairy...she never shows up at our house for a few days either..she has a bad memory i think:) glad to know we arent the only rotten parents!