Chalyces favorite thing to do with Parker, give him a MOHAWK! He does look cute with it though!
I will have to get video of Payton when he has my Ipod on. He sings, well tries to sing the words to every song, Jed put the songs on it if that tells you anything! So this has become Payton's favorite pass time when his brother and sister are at school! He asks"mom where is your song thing?" I guess this day it had some lullaby song on cuz it put him right to sleep!
This is what I get when I sit on the couch, Emmie gets a hold of my HAIR! Then she wanted to take a picture so she learned to take pictures and so I had plenty of pictures I deleted off my camera!
This is an ongoing joke around here! My dad is so into politics so we all,especially Brandon, love to tease him! So here is a cake Chalyce and Brandon made last night and brought over for my dad!
Parker learned to crawl between the couches into the corner! He has been back there before cuz that is the kids favorite place to play but this is his first time wondering back there by himself and he sure thought he was cool....until he didn't know how to come back out of there!


3 comments:
CUTE pics!! And i LOVE the Obama cake...that is hilarious! I can only imagine our riled up your dad gets over it all:)
I really like the "hawk"..think it should stay. He is so cute. Obama cake, now that is funny!
Life is always hilarious with Brandon around. We had so much fun having him here for just a night a few weeks ago. That's awesome that he and Chalyce made that cake. Sooo funny!
Post a Comment