CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I added YOU!

I just wanted to say I am trying to add some of you to my fellow bloggers. I hope it is ok if you see your name on my blog. If it's not ok let me know. I just love to see what everyone is up to so this way I can see your blog easier!

3 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Nicole,
Hey I am glad you starting blogging, now I have someone elses page I can look at now and again. Your kids are so cute, I love that picture and Emmie looks so much like you. Please add me to your list and I will do the same. Stay in touch:)

Anonymous said...

Way too many Porters on there, you must be related somehow?? We will hit Good Times a few times when you come to visit, that will give me a good excuse to go! We will see about my backyard, Im hoping...this showhomes thing is too much for me right now. Plus, what would one of my pregnancies be without moving in the middle of it, or with a newborn?!?

Aunt Tiff said...

Nicole,

Glad you caught the blog bug...isn't it so much fun?!! Your family is B-E-A-utiful!!! Happy blogging!

Tiffani