CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Call Me A Follower!

Well like many of you I am a blog stalker and could spend hours catching up on people I don't get to see very often. So I decided to join the blogging life! Being a mom you don't get to get out much so this is my social life, how sad! Don't get me wrong I LOVE being a mom. This is just a great way to stay in touch with people I care about and can do it while I have a baby in my lap slobbering all over me while I try to type(or trying to help me type), yell at my kids to settle down, get up change the laundry, make dinner so in other words laugh, cry, talk, yell and nobody else knows it .......Man if only all those things burned calories. All the joys in life!!
I am still learning so hang in there with me.........

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY! We are so excited that you have become "one of us"..haha. Welcome Welcome. I hope you plan on posting a lot, maybe not as fanatical as I do, but a lot so we can see your kids grow, and you can see us shrink :) riiiight. Anywho, glad to see you here! Your blog looks great, and I love your pics! ;)

Porters said...

I'm so glad to have you in the blogging world. It's the best! It's nice to be updated and see your fun pictures. Can't wait to hear more as time goes on!

{nicole coombs} said...

I have been waiting for you to do this!! Its about time!! let me know if you have any questions about anything I am not an expert but i might no somone who is.Love you guys and I was going to call you to ask why you think you can move to utah?? yeah what the heck is up with that? You guys and Brad and Teesha cant move away I said so. Love your pictures. Hopefully talk to you soon Auntie!!

{nicole coombs} said...

oh and when did you cut your hair!!! So cute love it.

troy and melani said...

Yeah!!! So glad to get to see you guys and what you are up to! Welcome to the world of blogging...we miss you guys SOOO much! Cant wait until June!! Ya, I love your blog and your pics too!! Great job Casey! Well, Nicole and Jed did an ok job on making those gorgeous kids too!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

I am so glad to see you on here. It lets us keep up with people that we don't get to see to often. We need to get Annette on here. Tell Emmie that Kennedee misses her.

Brooke said...

OMG!! Your kids are so so cute!! I am so glad you are doing it! love you lotz!

Chris and Nichole said...

YaY!! Your FINALLY here!! Yay for having 1 more way to keep in contact,lol!! Well you better keep up on this and post your little heart out!! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey Chick, how are ya! I'm glad we can keep in touch better. I agree, this is my social life too because we don't have too many friends out here so it is nice to keep in touch with people who are familiar. Your kids are tooooooo cute.Hopefully our kids are as cute as yours. Jared says that if they are not cute he will not post a picture of them.hahah He is joking but we just can't wait to see what little Jareds and Kandras are going to look like. Anyway, have fun blogging!!

Anonymous said...

K I saw your blog name on Nicole Coombs blog so I had to 'blog stalk' to check it out... glad you are doing it! And can I just say you have the CUTEST kids ever. And I can't believe how much they look like you and Jed. You guys are the cutest family.
Love ya!