I am trying to do this blogging thing as my journal so bare with me. I LOVE to scrapbook but who has time for that so this way I can try to keep up on journaling and remember what goes on in my life,which I have a really hard time doing!! So I am going to do a post for each of my kids and their lastest happenings in their important lives. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out so it may all look like a kindergardener did this blog!!
baseball
8 years ago



6 comments:
I say "my parents" because that means I can pawn my kids off on them and I have free babysitting!! Of course we are excited to have the Porters coming too!!! We were actually hoping you would all come a week early and help us move ;) totally kidding. Maybe the Reidheads move too, like to Denver?!?!?
I've been stalking yjour blog through casey's. Your kids are so dang cute. I went private but if you send me your e-mail I will invite you so you can look at my blog. karleenhughes@hotmail.com
Hey Nicole!
im so happy you started a blog and found ours... You have the cutest kids ever! i havent seen them in so long so its crazy how different they look now. i cant wait to see more on your blog! blogs are seriously the greatest!!!
-Jessie
Hello...Crazy how this blogging world connects us all, uh? Glad you decided to join all of us addicts. I too am a kindergartener at this stuff. Yours looks great. I haven't even figured out how to or had time to "cutesy" mine up yet. Oh well, maybe tomorrow in between laundry loads and putting out fires....
You have the Cutest family! The blogging thing gets real addicting. So you better watch out. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friend list.
Nicole...
I didn't know you had a blog! What the heck? I'll have to tell Trace. I'll add you to my list ok? Your little kids are SO cute. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment