CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I know, I know I am so bad...


I know I have been TERRIBLE about posting. There is so much I want to post I need to catch up! So here are a few random things our family has been up to in the last few weeks!










So we got a call from a member of the church in Idaho saying that if we wanted to see Elder Brett on a web cam then we could go to this website that is a live webcam of Old Faithful up in Yellowstone. It was so awesome we got to sit for about 30 minutes and watch him and his companion. They waved to us and all! The above pic is a shot of it, not very clear but you can see them in the middle in their white shirts!We love you Elder Brett!!!





Payton had this airhead candy as his long tongue and thought he was so cool. Of course I was taking pics and Jed told him to pose like this!
















So like I have said before Seth is just getting used to ridding his bike again. He went up to his friend Chad's house and they were ridding up and down a dirt hill. Well Seth wrecked(layed his bike over)and he landed on the handle bar right on his ear. His ear was really swollen and hurt for days. He did it about 2 weeks ago(May 15th) and it still hurts and looks really blue!

















Our little Parker loved sitting outside while Jed put together the kids swing set. The kids were all worried about the bugs getting him.He loved watching them all run around, it sure kept him entertained for a couple of hours!


















My mom made homemade popsicles out of grape juice and the kids loved them!



















So we just went to Colorado for Nic's graduation and my camera die and I never went and bought more so I don't have any pics from that trip. So I added this one of Halle, Seth and Emmie. We had such a blast.The weather was beautiful! We had a lot of laughs and of course a lot of proud moments! Nic and Casey I am so glad to have you guys as an example to me of hard work and sacrifice. You make me proud to be your sister! Can't wait to go sit in Dr. Nicolas Porter's dentist chair!!!There is nothing better than spending time with family! I wish we could do it more often. I have such a great family and want to say I love you all!!! Of course I couldn't live without Jed's family as well, I think it is great to have my family as my best friends!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you finally updated again. Im gettin tired of looking at your blog and seeing the same thing more than three days in a row, dont you know the blogger rules?!?! just kidding!
We are so glad you guys made it up for graduation, we wish you could have stayed longer, but glad you didnt waste your time staying till the induction on Tuesday that didnt work!
We really do wish you guys were closer, we miss having you around. The pics are cute, nice job on the ear Seth!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yeah, I'm glad you finally updated your blog too. haha Seth's ear looks so sad! Looks like you guys are keeping busy.

Aunt Tiff said...

Nicole,

You have the cuttest kids!! Glad to see your updates. Thanks so much for the brownies you and your mom sent over with the Despains. They sure are yummy!!! And three plates of them...you must know that I have ten kids:) Thanks again!

Breanna Gaylord said...

hey nicole it was fun to see you guys this weekend, we'll probably see you guys on the 4th too.