CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Only 3 weeks left!!

Not sure how to feel!! I have such mixed feelings!! Well more than not I want to be done being pregnant but I also know what is ahead of me to have our sweet little guy come to our family! I say YEAH! only a couple more weeks but then I say oh crap only a couple more weeks! Women, right? I feel like we are ready for him to get here so now it's just a long waiting game,well it seems long to me haha. I am trying to keep busy so the days go by faster. I have officially hit my highest weight of my life and I know it's because of ALL the sweets I can't get enough of! I swear these last 4 months I have had more sweets than in 2 years, and that's no lie! I have numbness all down my arms and into my hands during the night that is really getting old!haha I have never had that before! This baby inside me doesn't know what he's getting himself into coming to our family! Hopefully I can be a better mom to all my children when my hormones have settled and I am not so irratated at everything! I am so grateful for the privilage I have been given to be a mom and raise these sweet spirits! I just hope I can do a better job in the coming months and years! I have been so BLESSED!! We all can't wait to meet this little guy and shower him with our love....




Picture taken October 30, 2009

7 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

WAY TO UPDATE!!! I love all your posts! YOU are looking AMAZING!! And remember my dear that you at your HIGHEST weight is still a whole hell of a lot less than my LOWEST weight!!! Can't wait for the little guy to get here! um...and where have I been?...you cake decorate too? Is there anything you CAN'T do?!!!!

Porter Prodigies II said...

You are still absolutely beautiful Nicole! Not many women can look as good as you, carrying #4 and only having 3 weeks left! We cant wait to see the new little Reidhead man and welcome him into the family. You will continue to be an amazing momma, your kids are blessed to have you.

Chris and Nichole said...

OK Nicole I don't want to hear anymore looks complaints, you look BEAUTIFUL as usual!!!! I know you feel like crap but you definitely still look great!! Miss you like crazy and can't wait to meet the new little guy!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I dido everyone else! I had raging hormones too, so I feel ya on that one! Hang in there! Don't be afraid to ask for help.
I say he needs to come on my birthday! That would be sweet!

troy and melani said...

oh man you look soooo good!! Wish we were there to see you and the little guy when he gets here! I think Casey messed up when she said #4..she meant #5!!! holy cow!! hang in there only a short time left! your kids are sooo cute and fun...miss you guys sooo much!!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

You look fab! As always...

{nicole coombs} said...

SMOKIN HOT!!! Not many can pull of 8months pregnant! But you make it look good. :)