HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
From the GREEN 3 EYED MONSTER PARKER, SKELETON PAYTON, SCARY SETH & LADY BUG EMMIE
Seth wanted a black cape and a scary mask so he could keep his head down and then walk up to people and lift his head and scream, to scare them! Funny thing is I think he jumped higher that night then anyone else!! haha Thanks Bruce!
Emmie just dug in the Halloween tub and found these wings and antenna. The outfit for it is actually a 3T so we just made up our own costume,the best kind! Cheap and easy!
Payton was so excited to have his Dad paint his face as a skeleton! I wish I would have taken a picture the day after...I had washed most of the make-up off that night but the little bit left on really irratated his skin and even made his eye swell a bit. Looked great for church!
The Famous Green 3 eyed Monster costume! This has sure got its use out of it! I bought this for Seth and all our boys have worn it and we lent it out the other 2 years! Parker was to into what was going on around him for me to get a good pic of him! I think he was in awe of all these people just handing him "canny"
Paytons Loot!
Emmie's Loot!
Sorting out their candy. Notice Parker's tiny pile? I think his was gone that night! Good thing he has kind sibblings that share!



7 comments:
They looked SO cute!! Trunk or Treat at the church huh? I didn't know you guys were in 2nd ward:) totally kidding!!
Very cute Nicole. I love "recycled" costumes!!
Nicole I loved looking through your blog I didn't realize you had updated so much! What a great family and cute halloween costumes.Love you guys, can't wait to meet the next member of the fam.
They looked awesome! And hello full size candy bars we're so coming to Heeb next year!!!happy birthday to Jett!!!
Man I love your kiddos they are so cute! I sure wish we could see them more often! Looks like they cleaned up! Better let us know when you have that baby! Tell Jed I am his niece he can text me once in awhile instead of just my husband!
what a cute crew. they all looked so cute and scary:)
be sure and post pics of the baby!! can't wait. i'm so excited for you!
UHHH I WANT PICTURES!! Post them Pronto. Its not like your busy and have 5 kids or anything geeze slacker!
Love ya guys Congrats by the way I saw a picture on my moms phone he is beautiful as always!!!
Post a Comment