CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Be-A-U-TI-FUL MUM!



Just wanted to put a picture of our beauitful MOM on here for Brett! Doesn't she look so good!?! I have been trying to talk her into growing her hair out to have it in a bob like this and it is finally there! I have the greatest Mom ever! She does so much to help me out and my kids love their Grandma! I am so grateful for the relationship we have that we can be best friends! I think Heavenly Father has a place saved for her in heaven because of all she has been through and her kind, giving heart! She is one of those that will NEVER sit down and relax she's like the energizer bunny, she keeps going and going and going. Even if she doesn't have the physical or mental strength to do it, SHE DOES it!! I love you mom!!
Oh I am so excited that my mom, Parker and I get to go to WALES to celebrate my Grandpa Kings 90th birthday!! I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with just my mom and her family over there, they are the greatest!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new do! It looks so good on her!

troy and melani said...

She is beautiful!!! Nicole you are amazing...love to see your wonderful talents! wish we were close enough for you to keep me looking as beautiful as your mom! hope you guys have a blast in Wales...we will definitely miss being there with you guys:(

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Going to the lake is so much fun! I wish Jared liked to play in the water. He is party pooper when it comes to stuff like that. I hope I look as good as you when I have 4 kids!
Oh and I am not even joking when I say that I want you to cut my hair when I com to AZ in October. Will you do it?

Porters said...

Absolutely love the hair on Val. You did such a good job. When I saw her I couldn't believe how much younger it made her look! Great job Nicole! My kids are already missing yours again. Hopefully we'll be able to head up soon...get out of this heat!!!

Tim said...

Wow, VAl... you looked like a young grandma already.. but now. WOW. AND DITTO on all that you said about your mom, Nicole. We feel the same, amazing woman!!

Tim said...

that comment was from steph... i got to figure out this new computer.
sorry