CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

In Your EAR??


A couple of weeks ago Emmie came in to me and said she had something in her ear...well um YA!! I guess she decided to see if this little bb (for a toy gun) would fit in her ear... It fit perfectly!! Not so good!So after trying a couple of things, she was getting scared and upset. Jed had the idea to cut and attach with duck tape the "booger sucker" to the end of the shop vac. Sure enough it worked!! It was pretty scary. A couple of days later she had taken a shower and comes to me saying she can't hear out of her ear, well she used a"little" too much conditioner and some how filled her ear with it! Oh Emmie!!
On a side note I was so bummed to give up my good booger sucker from the hospital cuz they are the best. YOu can't buy one anywhere that works as good, but of course I would have rathered give that up then go to the ER!! Thanks Babe for the smart idea!!

4 comments:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

That is so funny.. I would have never thought of that. I would almost do anything rather than going to the er..I am glad she is ok.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Jared and I had a good laugh when we read this. Like Amy, just glad she didn't have to go to the ER.

Porters said...

Classic...such a girl!

Matt n Jessica said...

LOL...thats a great idea Jed. I have to say I wouldn't have thought of this, but I bet Matt would have. Remind me to tell you how Matt, yes Matt potty trained Tyler! I think they have a different type of creative mind than we do!