So if you know this Reidhead family well you will know that our poor children get blessed LATE! In fact Ashly is going to be blessed this Sunday and Seth said"mom but she is too little!" Also all 3 of our boys wore this little tuxedo.So Parker was blessed on the same day Seth was baptized. Baptize our first ,bless our last all in the same day!! Jed did a great job!
baseball
8 years ago






2 comments:
Just the most precious thing ever. Love him! I can't wait to have another boy when I see Parker and hope for one as sweet and cute. The blessing pictures are perfect!
Such a beautiful boy! Sad we missed such a special day for your family....hate being so far!!I'm sure Jed did a wonderful job on that amazing day...Love you guys and are so proud of the amazing family you and Jed have created!! You guys are amazing!
Post a Comment