CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Helping Hands

Parker is always lending a helping hand! He really does like to help do whatever everyone else is doing.
I *TRIED* to do a craft for our families for Christmas! That would be 17 crafts! I started when I was 7 months pregnant and finished... not yet!
Parker was helping get all the wood I had sanded out of this box and hand it to me. Jed and I were laughing so hard because he was trying SO hard to get the ones from the bottom of the box but his little legs were just not long enough...HE got on his tippy toes and bent into the box as far as he could and just could not get them. We thought for sure he was going to go head first into the box.


But he got this bright idea...

0 comments: