CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures

Courtesy of Tiffani Martineau!
I just wanted a snap shot of our "little" family and Tiff offered to take one for us at her studio. So here are a few she got! Jett is so tiny and really has the newborn look in these photos! Thanks Tiff your the best!!

I have never had a professional one done of Parker(yes I am terrible) So she got some for me! Parker is so small so Tiff gave him the name of Itty Bitty and she wanted to get the picture of him in the tea cup. Usually its for infants that are small enough to sit in like 6-12 months old. Well Parker fit pretty good!

I am so glad we got these! It really shows how tiny Jett is!
Jed was a little nervous about getting peed on!

3 comments:

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

I am blown away. Those are precious!

Anonymous said...

love the pics - so cute. Good lookin family

Anonymous said...

Great photo's.... Love Parker in my Red Shirt.... Love You....Grandpa/Dad