CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JUNE RANDOMNESS

Parker and Payton had a blast taking turns "flying" in the air on DAD'S feet! Payton was always good to help make sure Parker wasn't going to fall

I LOVE this picture! Emmie had said she was going to go in and take a shower. Well I left Parker on my mom's bed to just chill and this is what I found a few minutes later! They curled up together and went asleep! So PRECIOUS!Obviously Emmie had been so worn out from playing with her cousins!

While Troy and family were here Jed spent many hours out in my mom's front yard playing football with the boys which included Parker. Well Parker learned to hike the ball and spent a lot of time in this position!

GAME PLAN...

Parker learned to turn on the water himself and was having a good ole' time til he got caught! This is his "oh no I'm caught" face.

My BOYS!!! This picture will be priceless in a few years!!Hopefully they can always stay best buddies!!

1 comments:

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

very sweet post! personaly love the game plan photo. priceless. Did Jed's team win with that superior gameplan strategy!?!