CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

EaStER!

Spring has sprung and these beautiful DAFFODILS are in my mom's front yard! I used to get my picture taken in front of them every year in my EASTER dress that my made made me, so I had to add this picture.

We braved the yearly Easter egg hunt in the pines! As you can tell by how bundled up everyone is that it was quite chilly...

Payton showing off all the eggs he got...

The hunting crew... Jed was so happy to be there! He DID have fun watching Parker in his little section of hunting. Parker bent down to get an egg and there was a tree tooo close that stopped his bending at a certain point that left his hand just an inch or so out of reach of the egg,it was so funny!

Emmie bundled up with her cute hat!

Enjoying an egg, whole...

And can EASTER pass by without dyeing our own eggs?


Just a random picture of Parker going for a ride on Dad's huge antlers! He made all kinds of noises while moving along! He played on those for forever. Forget the toys...

2 comments:

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

Is the women dressed up as the rabbit and the women i went to school with that now has madam frogs one in the same?

The Prewitts said...

I miss your mom's Daffodils. I loved when she used to let us pick them. They are still my favorite flower!