CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday MOM!

I am a month late on this post but I couldn't pass up posting about my MOM! My mom turned 59 this year(2008)and still looks young as ever! She didn't get much of a celebration but that's how she wanted it I'm sure,we'll make up for that next year on her 60th!!!My mom is so giving. She is a great example to me,now if only I could follow her example.She NEVER stops doing anything! She is always on the go and it is rare to see her sitting down let alone sitting down and relaxing! She works a the school library, cleans houses and does some sewing. So that is 3 jobs! Not to mention the one job that requires the most time and love being a WIFE, MOTHER and a GRANDMA!!She sure is the greatest at all those! I sure am grateful for her love and all she does for my family!I Love YOU, MUMMY!!!





1 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I love your posts!!! Your Christmas one s awesome and your mom truly is AMAZING!! What a woman! Don't sale yourself short thought, cause you are just like her in more than one way!! Happy late Birthday Auntie VAL!!