CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puppy Love...
















K so one day Seth and Emmie were ridding bikes and all of the sudden Emmie comes sreaming accross the front yard. So bad that I seriously thought she broke her arm! We go running out after her and there was this little puppy chasing her! She was so scared! I guess it knocked her down and she got up and it was playing(nipping at her legs) the whole way home. If I could have tested to see how fast her heart beat was I swear it hasn't beat that fast since she was in my tummy! Within 10 minutes she was knocked out(curled up in the glider). It was pretty tramatizing for her! Needless to say we are not a animal loving family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Emmie, the dog looks really HUGE and vicious..haha