Yea, your posting again. You have the prettiest kids ever I love to look at your pictures. Max looked the same way after eating licorice except I gave it to him the dark movie theater and couldn't tell what he looked like tell after the movie. It was a huge mess but it kept him quiet for a while :)
Oh wow! His eyes are amazing! So big! He is adorable...ALL of your kids are. You gotta be one proud mamma! I can't believe how big they are getting. It is crazy how fast they grow!
No post for like a month and then BAM!... like 50 in a row. Ok, just kidding, it looks like your kids are keeping you busy. I can't wait until our boy makes those kinds of messes and I get to clean them up and try to get them out of his close...NOT. He is cute thought while making a mess. That's exciting that Seth won that contest. I bet that makes you so proud, I know it would me. It sounds like he is pretty competative. Good thing it is going toward a good cause and he is gettin smarter. Hey, we are coming home for the 4th so you will have to look out for us.
Awww he is so dang adorable!! Makes me sad that I haven't even got to hold him yet! Tell Seth way to go from us, what a little stud he is! Poor Emmie, although the little story made me laugh (after I saw that she was OK!)Miss you guys! Ooops almost forgot Mr. Payton, lovin his imagination! Can you believe our babies are almost 4? Didn't we just have them,lol?
Oh Nicole you are a good mom.. I remember these days and sometimes miss them. My baby is now 2 going on 16 and is the boss. How is things going? Your kids are so dang cute...
nicole, your kids are too funny! i read your older posts too, and don't worry dogs scare me too. i love how peyton is so into legos and movies i think it's really cute. and your little one for sure you already know is the cutest thing ever.
Nicole, Your kids are the cutest! your baby is so so adorable! I love to see your blog it is so awesome, you are a total pro. Your family looks like so much fun!
Our married life began May 25,2000. And yes we have been busy ever since! Seth 10, the peace maker of the family was born July 30, 2000. Emmie 9,our only little girl that wants to be just like her mom in everything she does, brightened our lives just 17 months later.Then came our independent 6 year old Payton that is now going to kindergarden and loves it. Next comes our itty bitty 3year old Parker that just loves his daddy and wants to do everything his older siblings are doing!And we thought our last but not least is our Jett Boomer,17 months, that is oh so feisty and loving at the same time!We are expecting another BOY to enter our home in August! Wow, what a busy 11 years!!
Our 10 year old lefty loves baseball,football,wrestling his Dad and brother, TV,legos,movies, riding his bike and most of all his friends and family!
Emmie
Our 9 year old shy little miss priss...some of her loves are playing with dad's puppies,playing softball, riding her bike,entertaining herself and most of all trying to be like her mom!
Payton
Oh Payton! Funny 6 year old that loves dinosausers, sharks, hunting on the wii, his daddy, his baby brother and going to kindergarden!
Parker
Our 3 year old smilee itty bitty. Loves to run around following his big brothers, motorcycles and most of all his Daddy!! He is now a big boy in undies! loves playing by himself with all the toys!
Jett
Our spitfire Jett is now 17 months old!! He is such a joy to have in our home and keeps us on our toes! Into everything and loves to go bye-bye and follow his siblings around!
7 comments:
Yea, your posting again. You have the prettiest kids ever I love to look at your pictures. Max looked the same way after eating licorice except I gave it to him the dark movie theater and couldn't tell what he looked like tell after the movie. It was a huge mess but it kept him quiet for a while :)
Oh wow! His eyes are amazing! So big! He is adorable...ALL of your kids are. You gotta be one proud mamma! I can't believe how big they are getting. It is crazy how fast they grow!
No post for like a month and then BAM!... like 50 in a row. Ok, just kidding, it looks like your kids are keeping you busy. I can't wait until our boy makes those kinds of messes and I get to clean them up and try to get them out of his close...NOT. He is cute thought while making a mess. That's exciting that Seth won that contest. I bet that makes you so proud, I know it would me. It sounds like he is pretty competative. Good thing it is going toward a good cause and he is gettin smarter. Hey, we are coming home for the 4th so you will have to look out for us.
Awww he is so dang adorable!! Makes me sad that I haven't even got to hold him yet! Tell Seth way to go from us, what a little stud he is! Poor Emmie, although the little story made me laugh (after I saw that she was OK!)Miss you guys! Ooops almost forgot Mr. Payton, lovin his imagination! Can you believe our babies are almost 4? Didn't we just have them,lol?
Oh Nicole you are a good mom.. I remember these days and sometimes miss them. My baby is now 2 going on 16 and is the boss. How is things going? Your kids are so dang cute...
nicole, your kids are too funny! i read your older posts too, and don't worry dogs scare me too. i love how peyton is so into legos and movies i think it's really cute. and your little one for sure you already know is the cutest thing ever.
Nicole, Your kids are the cutest! your baby is so so adorable! I love to see your blog it is so awesome, you are a total pro. Your family looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment