CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Wales

It was a shock but a bitter sweet trip...
this is the view over looking my mom's hometown!
This was the night my mom, Brett and I arrived... this is all my moms siblings and spouses

It was bonfire night when we arrived and so we were able to spend it with them!! It was a fun evening after some great food!
Aunt Janet with the help of others made us all an english breakfast! It was delicious and amazes me how everything is still so hot when she serves it to you!
My beautiful Aunt Cathy and I
64... this is ALL my siblings in-front of the home my mother grew up in and the home my Grandpa King resided in.. What a great experience to be there with my entire family, Mom and Dad and siblings!
Our kids made this rocks to be put in Grandpa kings grave... I loved seeing what they put on them. My kids loved Grandpa King even though they didn't get to see him much at all.

0 comments: