Really, where do I begin?????
It was like we were in a movie because all the things we got to do! People were amazed that we were all sisters-in-law spending time together..I am so grateful for the amazing talented SIL I have!
Of course NONE of this AMAZING weekend wouldn't have taken place if it wasn't for Nic and Casey! So a million thanks to them for the memories I will forever treasure!
Yes, a limo picked us up to take us to the Melting Pot for dinner!
We all got these huge flower rings to match, we were cool!
On our way to Vail and HAD to stop for a photo in front of this waterfall! I really think we took like 2000 pictures that weekend!
The BEAUTIFUL view from our hotel room! Really it is!
We went river rafting!!! Yes I did too! I was scared to dealth I can't believe I did it but once we went around the first time I was a lot more calm...
MASSAGES too!! Oh wow it was great!! and yes leave it to me to pick up the ceramic container of lotion and the whole thing dropped and shattered on the floor! I was hoping they would have it cleaned up before Casey saw and sent me home but she saw and forgave me:)
We ate some yummy food and had PLENTY of laughs!
It was just to beautiful in Vail how can you not stop every 20 ft and take a picture?!?
This is the mountain we went up and got suck up at that top for a bit due to a SNOW storm, ya in June! Made us worry about catching our flights home, well I don't think we would have minded but I am sure Casey was ready to not be our host anymore haha
Really it was a trip of a lifetime and spend with amazing woman! Will I ever have that kind of treatment again in my life? Probably not so I'll just have to cherish my memories and photos forever! There is so much I left out but I could be here all day telling you about it so I'll leave it at that! Love you ladies! Thanks again Nic and Casey for making it possible for us all!













0 comments:
Post a Comment