CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

APRIL...

So we tell the kids "you can't eat on the carpet" so they were creative and crowed around the fireplace...Parker LOVES to help build the fire...
It's so hard because Parker is in such a funny stage that I just cant help but take tons of pictures of him!
Here he is a cowboy... riding his HORSE, what you can't see his horse? That little thing in his hand IS his horse!

                                          PINEWOOD DERBY 2010
 Seth rolled into 2nd place this year in speed! His car his a bright purple, you can't tell in the picture. They had a blast racing the cars. I was so happy not to be in charge this year!


EaStEr...
The annual Easter egg hunt at the county park... This bunny has become famous in our photos the last few years! It was great to have Halle, Maddi and Ashly with us this year!

Dyeing Easter eggs at Grandma Vals... The kids love to come home from the park and have their own egg hunt! We always BBQ our own hot dogs and have a fun afternoon!
I made some festive cupcakes that the kids loved, I liked to just look at them!
Payton LOVES this picture and made sure to tell me to put it on here! I am loving the warmer weather and the kids playing outside!
We had Halle and the neighbors over and we kept them busy by painting rocks! We love finding things out of the ordinary to do:)

Family evening out...
We took the little motorcycle and Jeds and took turns on them...We built a nice fire to stay warm by because it got a little cold. We made tinfoil dinners but ended up bringing them home and cooking them in the oven. They were yummy!


I could just squeeze him!

Parker at home riding his dirt bike ...
Then decided Jett needed to try out the googles


We had a visit from Aunt Shelia and she came down and spent a couple of hours with the boys. They LOVED having her there to read to them and play...

0 comments: