CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My HuBBy

Happy 27 Birthday!!





I love to trick Jed about what I am getting him for any gift.He thought he KNEW what I got him but he didn't! He got tracking and shocking collars for his hunting dogs! He was so shocked. He has been wanting these for at least 3 years. Needless to say he was HAPPY!
I just want to say I have the BEST husband ever!He is such a great husband and father!I would not change my life with him for anything! He is so giving and thoughtful. He happily kept all our kids including Parker(which was still nursing at night) while I went on a girls weekend this past week.I was feeling guilty but he never made me feel bad at all, He never complains about anything! He's a hard worker for our family and wants to always better our lives, if only I was as spontaneous as him! I am so grateful to have a priesthood holder at the head of our family and someone to take me to the temple. I am amazed everyday at where we are together in our lives and I know it is because the love he has for our Savior, the Church, and his love for our family!Love you Always Babe!

3 comments:

Chris and Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Jed!!! Dude, your like late twenties now, YIKES!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Happy birthday! Time flies huh?!

{nicole coombs} said...

Happy Late Birthday UNCLE Jed!! OH and Jake said happy Birthday Uncle Jed too!